you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a robotics researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. explore cutting-edge robot algorithms and apply advanced algorithms to autonomous robot operations in complex unstructured scenarios.
2. work with product managers ,designers, engineers to create industry-leading robot products and solutions based on customers' actual application scenarios.
3. deeply participate in product definition and research and development.
4. co-work with the team to work out a better blueprint for robot business of lenovo.
1. extremely enthusiasm in robots, unique insights, big ambtion on the future robots.
2. master degree or above, strong background of machine vision, robotics, automatic control and other related fields
3. familiar with robot algorithms such as pose estimation, navigation, path planning, slam, etc.
4. good at communication and presentation/speech.