you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as intelligent interaction technology researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. propose and explore new concepts and technologies for next-generation interactive devices and products.
2. create interactive prototypes or products for these concepts and technologies, in collaboration with other researchers, engineers, and designers.
3. provide expert advice in hci for the team and the company.
1. phd or master degree in hci or related fields.
2. deep understanding and experience of hci research thinking and methodology.
3. deep knowledge of hci research frontiers. excellent hands-on prototyping skills and communication skills, and unique perspective.
4. good at collaborating with people from different disciplines.