you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a smart data staff researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. understand various business scenarios, apply data science methodology including machine learning, mathematical statistics, or optimization algorithms to solve prediction, reasoning, anomaly detection, optimization simulation and other problems through business modeling to intelligent analytics and accountable decision-making.
2. for end-to-end data preparation, model selection, algorithm verification and result delivery, complete challengeable tasks on time with high quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. design and develop algorithm-based functional components by cooperating with software development and business operation teams to realize system construction, function iterative development and productization of the algorithm model to drive real business benefits.
4. support business partners, deeply analyze business impact and improvement opportunities, and promote project results in the field of digital transformation.
1. holders of a master or ph.d. degree in computer science, data science, statistics and other related majors.
2. experience in combining theory and practice in one or more of the following area: data mining, feature engineering, predictive analytics, multiple-criteria decision-making, operations research optimization, etc.; at the same time mastering (not limited to) one or more of the above algorithm programming languages: python, r, java, etc.
3. excellent communication, learning and collaboration skills. you need to be able to work efficiently with non-technical groups, and proactively understand, abstract, and solve business problems.
4. practical experience in mathematical modeling, business analysis, etc., and those who are interested in using models and algorithms to solve practical problems with strong curiosity and great passion are preferred.