you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. you'll join lenovo motorola camera development team and work with global experts to bring world-class camera experiences to customers all over the world. to facilitate your growth with this team, we'll provide you well-rounded job rotation experience across each camera functions and to help you grow into a versatile tech talent.
1. you're expected to be sensitive with understanding end-user's feedback, diagnose the root cause and try to bring up innovative solutions for camera overall experiences.
2. you'll be responsible for the development of motorola camera related business requirements on daily basis.
3. you'll be responsible to optimizing camera logic functions on new models.
4. you're expected to investigate the frontier areas of computer vision and multi medias, formulate technical methods for user experience enhancements
1. bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or math
2. familiar with data structure and algorithm, java and c
3. good at communication and teamwork
4. fluent with english speaking and writing.
those with the following experience are more preferred
1. photography, photo editor and vlogger
2. basic knowledge of optical theory