you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - consumer segment. as a product marketing manager, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. determine customers' needs and desires through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources in including internal research teams, key suppliers and partners, and third party research organizations.
2. determine nature and scope of product lines by designing the product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
3. determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
4. balance company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate hw, pricing and sw support and deliver a superior customer experience.
5. bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
1. bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science with mba or equivalent degree preferred.
2. fluent in english and mandarin.
3. previous working experience in type of technical company is preferred, such as hardware, marketing or customer/alliance management in key technical companies.
4. familiar with pc industry. and has strong interests and passion to develop in this area.
5. background in product management, understanding of customer requirements, product development, spec analysis, pricing, strategy planning, competitive analysis, sales planning and financial planning.
6. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
7. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
8. strong business acumen with a global mindset