you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. as a product manager, your roles & responsibilities include product definition, planning, go to market support within a cross-functional team, define individual product according to roadmap and strategy.
- business planning on product portfolio, pricing, forecast and business case, secure deliverables of product can meet company's business target during the lifecycle.
- identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- understand user behavior and driver designer to define and secure user experience.
- optimize product features by consolidating customer needs and market trends.
- provide effective support to the engineering team, engage to determine the best technical solution in terms of cost, time, quality, lead regularly review for problem-solving.
- working with marketing to better promote product.
- coordinate and build strong working relations with various teams including engineering, purchasing, operation, marketing, and sales.
- bachelor's degree or above in marketing, business administration; engineering major with an advanced business degree (mba for example) is also preferred.
- strong passion and interests in consumer products, high-tech and internet industries as well as product analytics, marketing, project management, market research, etc.
- strong logic and analytical skills to understand the market & competitive dynamics and develop value-based strategies to drive growth and profit.
- good team player with strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead a team, ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- good communication & presentation skills, fluent in english, good ms office skills.
- willing to learn, responsible, self-motivated, team spirit, result-oriented.