you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - android business, responsible for android devices software & hardware aligned product/component portfolio exploration:
1. ensure tablet portfolio competitiveness by understanding customer requirement, competition analysis, industry/technology trend
2.closely engagement with key vendors to bring innovation into portfolio including hardware and software
3. as the focal to communicate tablet bu strategy and portfolio internally and externally
4.clear roi management with strategic priorities
1. fluent in english and mandarin.
2. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
3. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
4. strong business acumen with a global mindset, finacial base
5. open minded and multi-culture compatibility.
6. prefer computer science/software engineering/electronic engineering/micro-electronics, mba background is a plus