you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a smart data staff researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. understand various business scenarios, apply data science methodology including machine learning, mathematical statistics, or optimization algorithms to solve prediction, reasoning, anomaly detection, optimization simulation and other problems through business modeling to intelligent analytics and accountable decision-making.
2. for end-to-end data preparation, model selection, algorithm verification and result delivery, complete challengeable tasks on time with high quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. design and develop algorithm-based functional components by cooperating with software development and business operation teams to realize system construction, function iterative development and productization of the algorithm model to drive real business benefits.
4. support business partners, deeply analyze business impact and improvement opportunities, and promote project results in the field of digital transformation.
1. holders of a master or ph.d. degree in computer science, data science, statistics and other related majors.
2. experience in combining theory and practice in one or more of the following area: data mining, feature engineering, predictive analytics, multiple-criteria decision-making, operations research optimization, etc.; at the same time mastering (not limited to) one or more of the above algorithm programming languages: python, r, java, etc.
3. excellent communication, learning and collaboration skills. you need to be able to work efficiently with non-technical groups, and proactively understand, abstract, and solve business problems.
4. practical experience in mathematical modeling, business analysis, etc., and those who are interested in using models and algorithms to solve practical problems with strong curiosity and great passion are preferred.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as intelligent interaction technology researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. propose and explore new concepts and technologies for next-generation interactive devices and products.
2. create interactive prototypes or products for these concepts and technologies, in collaboration with other researchers, engineers, and designers.
3. provide expert advice in hci for the team and the company.
1. phd or master degree in hci or related fields.
2. deep understanding and experience of hci research thinking and methodology.
3. deep knowledge of hci research frontiers. excellent hands-on prototyping skills and communication skills, and unique perspective.
4. good at collaborating with people from different disciplines.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a robotics researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. explore cutting-edge robot algorithms and apply advanced algorithms to autonomous robot operations in complex unstructured scenarios.
2. work with product managers ,designers, engineers to create industry-leading robot products and solutions based on customers' actual application scenarios.
3. deeply participate in product definition and research and development.
4. co-work with the team to work out a better blueprint for robot business of lenovo.
1. extremely enthusiasm in robots, unique insights, big ambtion on the future robots.
2. master degree or above, strong background of machine vision, robotics, automatic control and other related fields
3. familiar with robot algorithms such as pose estimation, navigation, path planning, slam, etc.
4. good at communication and presentation/speech.