you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as a data scientist, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. responsible for the development and construction of intelligent algorithm model for digital marketing field, including but not limited to personalized recommendation, public opinion analysis, customer behavior analysis and other business scenarios;
2. focusing on recommendation system, knowledge graph, natural language processing and other directions, through the mining of big data, constructing characteristic engineering and algorithm model, and using artificial intelligence methods, technologies and products to improve the intelligence, efficiency and benefits of digital marketing.
3. research the trend of algorithms in the industry and constantly introduce new technologies in combination with business scenarios to build the competitiveness of core products based on intelligent algorithms
1. familiar with common machine learning, deep learning and other relevant algorithm models, have relevant practical experience in artificial intelligence and data mining;
2. familiar with nlp related algorithm model, familiar with common algorithm model and new technology in the industry
3. familiar with common programming tools and components, at least a good command of c , java, scala or python programming languages, good programming habits and algorithm foundation;
4. experience in using large-scale distributed computing platforms and developing parallel algorithms;familiar with tensorflow and other deep learning frameworks;familiar with spark computing framework;familiar with hadoop distributed platform and related components 5. practical working experience in recommendation system, precision marketing, public opinion analysis is preferred.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as an ai engineer, this role is required to analyze indicators from the massive data flow of customers, excavate values, and solve practical problems through advanced artificial intelligence products and technologies.it is necessary to face the business needs of different business value chains, transform complex business problems into technical problems, and finally solve customer needs through data analysis and mining, using ai intelligent products and current advanced solutions, so as to generate better business decisions and values.in addition, by working with the product technology team to jointly build ai products, explore and create endogenous and external opportunities to create greater value for the company.
main responsibilities include:
1. responsible for data mining, analysis and modeling under big data scenarios
2. provide solutions for the industry with machine learning product technology
3. communicate business requirements, define mining analysis or modeling prediction targets
4. conduct basic statistical analysis and advanced analysis using various data analysis tools
5. develop advanced machine learning and deep learning models using advanced artificial intelligence tools
6. cooperate with other technical and business teams to develop more complete solutions and applications
7. interpret and record the results of data analysis or machine learning models and effectively communicate the information to customers
8. constantly learn and master the cutting-edge technology in the field of artificial intelligence, and share the technology within the team
9. grasp the technical direction and form reusable technical solutions on this basis
1. computer science or a related education background - pre-requisite computer, statistics, algorithms, machine learning and mathematics skills required for data science
2. experience in data modeling, master sql, able to manipulate large amounts of data for analysis
3. proficient in various statistical machine learning models, including classification, regression, clustering, recommendation models, such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, k-means, apriori, etc
4. good command of integrated learning models and tools, such as random forest, xgboost, light gbm, etc
5. familiar with the basic principles of deep learning, master mlp/cnn/rnn model, understand natural language processing and computer vision
6. good communication skills, able to understand customer needs and present the results of analysis and modeling to customers
7. ability to learn quickly and work independently
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as it strategist, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. support the manager and cross functions on it strategic planning, to design organizational objectives, initiatives & target value delivery 2. promote execution of cio-level key initiatives and follow up with progress milestones 3. conduct industry and technical research on strategic topics and drive key topics discussion across the organization 4. track follow-up items from corporate and it executive meetings and keep all the key items on radar 5. communicate it strategy, position and value inside and outside of it
position requirements: 1. undergraduate degree with outstanding record of academic achievement is required 2. proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities 3. ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization 4. ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with a logical mind, both verbally and in writing, in english and the local office languages
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. working closely with product managers, product owners and it peers, you will lead it architecture design and development to help lenovo's smart digital transformation in global supply chain, manufacturing, finance, services and solution sales, hr and legal. this position requires the ability to be innovative and work within the parameters of the existing platform. the candidate should be able to build a technical leadership to achieve the following goals: 1. play a key role in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design and implementation, to ensure all the technology and business goals are met with compliance to organization strategies, standards, and industry trends. 2. leverage ai algorithms and data analytical capabilities in building domain specific models and innovative solutions in global supply chain, manufacturing, finance, services and solutions, hr and legal, to address business pain points, improve productivity and time-to-market, promote sales, and increase customer satisfaction. 3. influence the product architecture roadmap if needed. work with peers to implement product strategies & technology strategies 4. use technical expertise to drive engineering excellence in software architecture design and implementation. mentor software developers on technologies, best practices and techniques. monitor a team's productivity to meet organizational goals. 5. facilitate software development tasks including stakeholder communications, project planning, solution design, coding, dit/sit/uat, incident/problem/change management, resolution and escalation as needed. 6. do hands-on development, should be assigned with software implementation tasks as needed. 7. conduct code profiling, code reviews and implement non-functional requirements. work with developers, qa and site operations to ensure code quality and code coverage in testing 8. proactive learner with the ability to research and quickly utilize new technologies. 9. work with other cross-functional and enterprise-wide organizations to develop system and process enhancements. 10. understand business requirements, both current and future, implement devops solutions including design and test automation, continuous integration and deployment, etc., utilize design principles (ooad), patterns (design patterns) & algorithms up-to-date to accomplish business directives and goals. 11. use agile/scrum methodology to deliver web or mobile solutions on time with quality.
position requirements: 1. master degree of computer science or similar specialty from a reputable university. good written and verbal english skills, good team working skills. 2. profound knowledge on artificial intelligence algorithms, including but not limited to algorithms in symbolicism/logicism, connectionism, and evolutionism/actionism, such as na?ve bayers, knn, pd tree, logistic regression (gradient descent/ascent), svm, adaboost, k-mean, cnn, rnn, etc. 3. hands-on experiences in developing ai solutions or applying ai algorithms in smart logistics and manufacturing, nlp, voice technology, vision technology, context awareness, knowledge graph, data analytics, etc. 4. master of one ai programming language (preferably python) and one ai programming platform/tool (such as tensorflow, caffe, etc.) 5. sound knowledge and hands-on experiences in big data technologies (spark, hadoop, map reduce, etc.) 6. experienced in rdbms and nosql for data modeling, mining, etl and analysis, preferably with good business intelligence (qliksense, power bi, talend, tableau, etc.) knowledge 7. sound knowledge in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design and implementation. 8. experienced with cloud computing solutions (aws, ms azure, ali cloud, etc.) and everything-as-a-service (iaas, paas, saas, daas, etc.) solutions 9. decent knowledge of micro-service architecture and technologies (service mesh/istio, k8s, spring cloud, dubbo, etc.) 10. good java, java script, or other open source (node.js, etc.) programming skills are a plus. good understanding of web or mobile application framework (e.g., spring boot, vue, etc.), utilities, and network protocols (e.g. http/https, web socket, etc.). 11. good understanding in web infrastructure like cdn, load balancer, web server, application server and database. 12. knowledge and experience in agile development. familiar with devops methodology and tools, such as jira, git, jenkins, gradle, maven, nexus, selenium, etc. 13. good knowledge of web security technologies and solutions.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. the digital transformation team is driving lenovo sales & marketing, product development digital transformation that expands its capability from large packaged solution project-based and traditional-technology centric team to become a more nimble organization capable of sourcing and orchestrating digital technologies to create the right infrastructure, application and service offerings to our customers.
this role will report to the director of the team and be a part of lenovo's future leaders program. this role will work closely with other team members in china & worldwide as well as participate cross-border/cross-organization rotation, in order to engage key stakeholders, gain deep insight of the organization, and develop comprehensive leadership skills. this role is also expected to contribute to digital transformation initiatives by solid technical/functional expertise and support the device cloud business growth, ultimately become global leader driving intelligence transformation across the world.
1. participate digital transformation projects and play a lead role in relative technical and functional areas
2. identify, define, and drive transformational initiatives based on deep technology and business insight
3. support other inter-team functions such as digital strategy and imperative strategies
4. complete rotation assignment and meet expectations
5. inject new generation's thinking and behavior into lenovo's culture and become role model for early career employees
1. strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
2. excellent written skills, including powerpoint, to craft clear executive communication storylines and content
3. ability to deliver powerful oral/verbal presentations to multiple stakeholder groups
4. interpersonal skills and influencing - able to build the right relationships at multiple levels for effective work, and build up credibility as future leaders at lenovo
1. strong project management and process management ability
2. passionate about internet trends, both enterprise and consumer
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it data platform org, responsible for operation and project manager. this role demands leadership behavior which enables and deliver change and can operate at the strategic level aligning.
operational responsibility to respective project:
1. provide global view of forecast and launch plan
2. control and monitor capacity planning
3. work on making sure projects are on budget across different domains
4. follow up the project ramp up plan
1. define the most efficient processes and tools through solid project planning skills and practices
2. co-ordinate global input into tool set requirements
3. prioritize initiatives and create implementation plans
4. develop supporting kpi's for measuring the success of new process implementations
5. develop assessment checklists
6. great communication and coordination skills
you will be involved in cross team work and support business decision making with professional colleagues from business units and data product teams around the world
1. better 2 years experience in operation management or supply chain related field；
2. excellent ability to deal with numbers：excellent communication and coordination skill;
3. good multi-task and prioritization skills: fluent english，teamwork oriented