you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - desktop bu. the client computing market, especially desktops, are undergoing massive change. there is an opportunity to define and rebuild the architecture and computing model for non-portable devices - in the workplace, embedded in everyday objects at home or enabling automation and edge computing in enterprises. as a strategy manager you will be responsible for building the growth and transformation strategy for desktop bu. in this role you will: - analyze customer needs and undertake primary research - assess market trends and competitors - perform strategic analysis, define transformation and change management initiatives - review and recommend business models - define the focus areas for new business and innovation - build the 1-5 year transformation strategy to achieve revenue and growth objectives - manage alliances/partnerships relevant to the new growth areas
position requirements: 1. good analytical skills 2. big picture mindset 3. keen understanding of market forces 4. exposure to various industry business models 5. general understanding of it/computing market 6. good communicator
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - small & medium business (smb). smb is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary product manager with global scope who?is passionate about our technology and the opportunity it provides to deliver ground breaking experiences for our worldwide customers. as a product owner, through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources (internal research teams, key suppliers and partners), you can understand and translate customer needs (sometimes before the customers themselves realize they have that need) into requirements that drive development and solutions. while balance company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate hw, pricing and sw support and deliver a superior customer experience, and bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs (preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing).
if you obsess over customers and are a results-oriented product manager who gets excited about frequently starting from scratch, running hard, and solving tough technical, operational and business challenges, come join us.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - android business, responsible for android devices software & hardware aligned product/component portfolio exploration:
1. ensure tablet portfolio competitiveness by understanding customer requirement, competition analysis, industry/technology trend
2.closely engagement with key vendors to bring innovation into portfolio including hardware and software
3. as the focal to communicate tablet bu strategy and portfolio internally and externally
4.clear roi management with strategic priorities
1. fluent in english and mandarin.
2. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
3. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
4. strong business acumen with a global mindset, finacial base
5. open minded and multi-culture compatibility.
6. prefer computer science/software engineering/electronic engineering/micro-electronics, mba background is a plus
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. as a product manager, your roles & responsibilities include product definition, planning, go to market support within a cross-functional team, define individual product according to roadmap and strategy. - business planning on product portfolio, pricing, forecast and business case, secure deliverables of product can meet company's business target during the lifecycle. - identify and present innovative and creative product solutions. - understand user behavior and driver designer to define and secure user experience. - optimize product features by consolidating customer needs and market trends. - provide effective support to the engineering team, engage to determine the best technical solution in terms of cost, time, quality, lead regularly review for problem-solving. - working with marketing to better promote product. - coordinate and build strong working relations with various teams including engineering, purchasing, operation, marketing, and sales.
position requirements: - bachelor's degree or above in marketing, business administration; engineering major with an advanced business degree (mba for example) is also preferred. - strong passion and interests in consumer products, high-tech and internet industries as well as product analytics, marketing, project management, market research, etc. - strong logic and analytical skills to understand the market & competitive dynamics and develop value-based strategies to drive growth and profit. - good team player with strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead a team, ability to communicate effectively at all levels. - good communication & presentation skills, fluent in english, good ms office skills. - willing to learn, responsible, self-motivated, team spirit, result-oriented.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - consumer segment. as a product marketing manager, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. determine customers' needs and desires through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources in including internal research teams, key suppliers and partners, and third party research organizations.
2. determine nature and scope of product lines by designing the product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
3. determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
4. balance company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate hw, pricing and sw support and deliver a superior customer experience.
5. bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
1. bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science with mba or equivalent degree preferred.
2. fluent in english and mandarin.
3. previous working experience in type of technical company is preferred, such as hardware, marketing or customer/alliance management in key technical companies.
4. familiar with pc industry. and has strong interests and passion to develop in this area.
5. background in product management, understanding of customer requirements, product development, spec analysis, pricing, strategy planning, competitive analysis, sales planning and financial planning.
6. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
7. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
8. strong business acumen with a global mindset
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. you'll join lenovo motorola camera development team and work with global experts to bring world-class camera experiences to customers all over the world. to facilitate your growth with this team, we'll provide you well-rounded job rotation experience across each camera functions and to help you grow into a versatile tech talent.
1. you're expected to be sensitive with understanding end-user's feedback, diagnose the root cause and try to bring up innovative solutions for camera overall experiences.
2. you'll be responsible for the development of motorola camera related business requirements on daily basis.
3. you'll be responsible to optimizing camera logic functions on new models.
4. you're expected to investigate the frontier areas of computer vision and multi medias, formulate technical methods for user experience enhancements
1. bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or math
2. familiar with data structure and algorithm, java and c
3. good at communication and teamwork
4. fluent with english speaking and writing.
those with the following experience are more preferred
1. photography, photo editor and vlogger
2. basic knowledge of optical theory
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group. the product manager role is the leading role in our cloud software team. focusing on execution and business transformation, you will be the keystone of our software product leadership team. we are seeking an experienced director of software product management with a proven record of leading and driving successful products/solutions and a skilled scrum practitioner with the ability to create innovative and differentiated solutions that will drive value for lenovo and our customers.
in this role, you are chartered with anticipating the market, driving key innovative software and applications strategy and delivery in the consumer technology market. you are using cloud, iot, and ai software to create personalized and cognitive device experiences that are unique to lenovo.
your day to day responsibilities will be leading your scrum teams to drive product vision, roadmap and development schedules. close collaboration with key stakeholders is required to align user stories and product requests with business value while ensuring that the customer needs are met. you will interface with customers, field representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer and be their champion in the product development & delivery process.
as the overall product owner, you will be responsible to evangelize product vision and strategy inside and outside lenovo. as a key member of the product scrum team you will closely collaborate with cross functional and development teams to create differentiated and innovative software products and solutions and direct engineering teams in the delivery and prioritization process. you will own responsibility for the go-to-market plan and final release approval on product quality & feature acceptance criteria to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers. in addition, you are the product business owner assuming fiscal responsibility, business case assumptions, and p/l management
what you will be doing:
1. you will be the expert with the detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art solutions and competitive products in this domain, and will provide product vision, strategy, business case and competitive analysis.
2. you own the product roadmap and identify and document use cases and user stories that will define product delivery priorities and timeline
3. drive product development by working closely with scrum master, engineering team and other stakeholders on product delivery in the agile environment - atdd (acceptance test drive development) based process.
4. groom the product backlog of competing feature requests by evaluating the business value of each, and prioritizing dev team work and constantly coordinating scrum masters and engineering teams including sequencing into sprints and ensuring that the dev team is working on requests based on business priorities.
5. document customer needs in the form of epics & user stories to create innovative and differentiated solutions.
6. own strategic and tactical roadmaps and product plans
7. coordinate closely with internal and external stakeholders to align on hardware & software product synergies and marketing plans.
8. ensure that prioritized solutions are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
9. strategize with product management and stakeholders on issues related to product requests, vision and overall business value.
10. assist other product managers and team members with solution delivery best practices.
what we need to see:
1. bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent real-world experience. mba is a plus!
2. software product management experience or agile methodology and scrum team experience will be preferred
3. strong analytical & business skills and ability to evaluate a mix of quantitative and qualitative data.
4. strong written and verbal communication skills
5. demonstrated ability to lead and drive complex software product definition and development with multiple internal and external stakeholders
6. outstanding organizational skills, especially the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities being executed by multiple teams.
7. atdd product ownership experience
8. cloud-driven and cross-device (pc, mobile) software market
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group. as devops engineer, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. develop software to enhance cloud services delivery and management. 2. analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience. 3. ensure 24/7 service availability of lenovo cloud platform - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis. 4. work with product development, product management, qa, and customer success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
skills requirements 1. software engineer with a passion for devops 2. experience with linux-based systems, debugging, administration, and automation frameworks - bash, python, ansible, terraform, etc. 3. experience using container scheduling, management, deployments, and security - kubernetes, ambassador, istio, sops, rancher, helm 4. experience using database and messaging bus systems knowledge of sql, nosql, messaging bus systems, and object storage technologies (including global data replication) - kafka, vernemq, mongodb, postgresql, mysql 5. experience in delivering cloud services and distributed systems - deployment, monitoring, scaling, and debugging. 6. experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics - datadog, newrelic, splunk, elk, prometheus, jaeger
experience requirement (if any) 1. experience with source control and continuous integration tools - git, stash/bitbucket, jenkins, bamboo 2. hands on experience public cloud providers - amazon aws, microsoft azure, google compute engine, alibaba cloud 3. candidates of bs in computer science and related or equivalent degrees, or higher. 4. excellent verbal and written communication skills