you will join lenovo global future leaders program in finance team. as a finance planning analyst, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control.
2. perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
3. gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
4. perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
1) bachelor’s degree in finance or other business related discipline; cpa / cfa preferred
2) possess outstanding academics achieved from a leading international university
3) ambitious high performer with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
4) quick learner, ability to handle pressure to meet tight deadlines and emotionally resilient
5) excellent communication skills with good command of both written and spoken english and chinese
6) advanced excel and powerpoint skills