you will join lenovo global future leaders program in digital transformation organization. your roles & responsibilities include: 1) work with lenovo global service leaders to design service digital transformation strategy and roadmap; 2) explore industry best practice and it tools and apply onto lenovo platform 3) work with internal/external it team to realize the it solutions
position requirements: 1) master degree in computer sciences, applied mathematics, software engineering, data science, etc. 2) fluent in english and mandarin 3) eager to learn new knowledge and work in a global environment
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - desktop bu. the client computing market, especially desktops, are undergoing massive change. there is an opportunity to define and rebuild the architecture and computing model for non-portable devices - in the workplace, embedded in everyday objects at home or enabling automation and edge computing in enterprises. as a strategy manager you will be responsible for building the growth and transformation strategy for desktop bu. in this role you will: - analyze customer needs and undertake primary research - assess market trends and competitors - perform strategic analysis, define transformation and change management initiatives - review and recommend business models - define the focus areas for new business and innovation - build the 1-5 year transformation strategy to achieve revenue and growth objectives - manage alliances/partnerships relevant to the new growth areas
position requirements: 1. good analytical skills 2. big picture mindset 3. keen understanding of market forces 4. exposure to various industry business models 5. general understanding of it/computing market 6. good communicator
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - small & medium business (smb). smb is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary product manager with global scope who?is passionate about our technology and the opportunity it provides to deliver ground breaking experiences for our worldwide customers. as a product owner, through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources (internal research teams, key suppliers and partners), you can understand and translate customer needs (sometimes before the customers themselves realize they have that need) into requirements that drive development and solutions. while balance company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate hw, pricing and sw support and deliver a superior customer experience, and bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs (preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing).
if you obsess over customers and are a results-oriented product manager who gets excited about frequently starting from scratch, running hard, and solving tough technical, operational and business challenges, come join us.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - android business, responsible for android devices software & hardware aligned product/component portfolio exploration:
1. ensure tablet portfolio competitiveness by understanding customer requirement, competition analysis, industry/technology trend
2.closely engagement with key vendors to bring innovation into portfolio including hardware and software
3. as the focal to communicate tablet bu strategy and portfolio internally and externally
4.clear roi management with strategic priorities
1. fluent in english and mandarin.
2. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
3. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
4. strong business acumen with a global mindset, finacial base
5. open minded and multi-culture compatibility.
6. prefer computer science/software engineering/electronic engineering/micro-electronics, mba background is a plus
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. as a product manager, your roles & responsibilities include product definition, planning, go to market support within a cross-functional team, define individual product according to roadmap and strategy. - business planning on product portfolio, pricing, forecast and business case, secure deliverables of product can meet company's business target during the lifecycle. - identify and present innovative and creative product solutions. - understand user behavior and driver designer to define and secure user experience. - optimize product features by consolidating customer needs and market trends. - provide effective support to the engineering team, engage to determine the best technical solution in terms of cost, time, quality, lead regularly review for problem-solving. - working with marketing to better promote product. - coordinate and build strong working relations with various teams including engineering, purchasing, operation, marketing, and sales.
position requirements: - bachelor's degree or above in marketing, business administration; engineering major with an advanced business degree (mba for example) is also preferred. - strong passion and interests in consumer products, high-tech and internet industries as well as product analytics, marketing, project management, market research, etc. - strong logic and analytical skills to understand the market & competitive dynamics and develop value-based strategies to drive growth and profit. - good team player with strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead a team, ability to communicate effectively at all levels. - good communication & presentation skills, fluent in english, good ms office skills. - willing to learn, responsible, self-motivated, team spirit, result-oriented.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - consumer segment. as a product marketing manager, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. determine customers' needs and desires through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources in including internal research teams, key suppliers and partners, and third party research organizations.
2. determine nature and scope of product lines by designing the product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
3. determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
4. balance company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate hw, pricing and sw support and deliver a superior customer experience.
5. bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
1. bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science with mba or equivalent degree preferred.
2. fluent in english and mandarin.
3. previous working experience in type of technical company is preferred, such as hardware, marketing or customer/alliance management in key technical companies.
4. familiar with pc industry. and has strong interests and passion to develop in this area.
5. background in product management, understanding of customer requirements, product development, spec analysis, pricing, strategy planning, competitive analysis, sales planning and financial planning.
6. excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
7. superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including cxo level audiences both internally and externally.
8. strong business acumen with a global mindset
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group - mobile business group. you'll join lenovo motorola camera development team and work with global experts to bring world-class camera experiences to customers all over the world. to facilitate your growth with this team, we'll provide you well-rounded job rotation experience across each camera functions and to help you grow into a versatile tech talent. 1. you're expected to be sensitive with understanding end-user's feedback, diagnose the root cause and try to bring up innovative solutions for camera overall experiences. 2. you'll be responsible for the development of motorola camera related business requirements on daily basis. 3. you'll be responsible to optimizing camera logic functions on new models. 4. you're expected to investigate the frontier areas of computer vision and multi medias, formulate technical methods for user experience enhancements
position requirement 1. bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or math 2. familiar with data structure and algorithm, java and c 3. good at communication and teamwork 4. fluent with english speaking and writing.
those with the following experience are more preferred 1. photography, photo editor and vlogger 2. basic knowledge of optical theory
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a smart data staff researcher, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. understand various business scenarios, apply data science methodology including machine learning, mathematical statistics, or optimization algorithms to solve prediction, reasoning, anomaly detection, optimization simulation and other problems through business modeling to intelligent analytics and accountable decision-making. 2. for end-to-end data preparation, model selection, algorithm verification and result delivery, complete challengeable tasks on time with high quality to ensure customer satisfaction. 3. design and develop algorithm-based functional components by cooperating with software development and business operation teams to realize system construction, function iterative development and productization of the algorithm model to drive real business benefits. 4. support business partners, deeply analyze business impact and improvement opportunities, and promote project results in the field of digital transformation.
position requirements: 1. holders of a master or ph.d. degree in computer science, data science, statistics and other related majors. 2. experience in combining theory and practice in one or more of the following area: data mining, feature engineering, predictive analytics, multiple-criteria decision-making, operations research optimization, etc.; at the same time mastering (not limited to) one or more of the above algorithm programming languages: python, r, java, etc. 3. excellent communication, learning and collaboration skills. you need to be able to work efficiently with non-technical groups, and proactively understand, abstract, and solve business problems. 4. practical experience in mathematical modeling, business analysis, etc., and those who are interested in using models and algorithms to solve practical problems with strong curiosity and great passion are preferred.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as intelligent interaction technology researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. propose and explore new concepts and technologies for next-generation interactive devices and products.
2. create interactive prototypes or products for these concepts and technologies, in collaboration with other researchers, engineers, and designers.
3. provide expert advice in hci for the team and the company.
1. phd or master degree in hci or related fields.
2. deep understanding and experience of hci research thinking and methodology.
3. deep knowledge of hci research frontiers. excellent hands-on prototyping skills and communication skills, and unique perspective.
4. good at collaborating with people from different disciplines.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in lenovo research. as a robotics researcher, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. explore cutting-edge robot algorithms and apply advanced algorithms to autonomous robot operations in complex unstructured scenarios. 2. work with product managers ,designers, engineers to create industry-leading robot products and solutions based on customers' actual application scenarios. 3. deeply participate in product definition and research and development. 4. co-work with the team to work out a better blueprint for robot business of lenovo.
requirements: 1. extremely enthusiasm in robots, unique insights, big ambtion on the future robots. 2. master degree or above, strong background of machine vision, robotics, automatic control and other related fields 3. familiar with robot algorithms such as pose estimation, navigation, path planning, slam, etc. 4. good at communication and presentation/speech.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as a data scientist, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. responsible for the development and construction of intelligent algorithm model for digital marketing field, including but not limited to personalized recommendation, public opinion analysis, customer behavior analysis and other business scenarios; 2. focusing on recommendation system, knowledge graph, natural language processing and other directions, through the mining of big data, constructing characteristic engineering and algorithm model, and using artificial intelligence methods, technologies and products to improve the intelligence, efficiency and benefits of digital marketing. 3. research the trend of algorithms in the industry and constantly introduce new technologies in combination with business scenarios to build the competitiveness of core products based on intelligent algorithms
position requirements: 1. familiar with common machine learning, deep learning and other relevant algorithm models, have relevant practical experience in artificial intelligence and data mining; 2. familiar with nlp related algorithm model, familiar with common algorithm model and new technology in the industry 3. familiar with common programming tools and components, at least a good command of c , java, scala or python programming languages, good programming habits and algorithm foundation; 4. experience in using large-scale distributed computing platforms and developing parallel algorithms;familiar with tensorflow and other deep learning frameworks;familiar with spark computing framework;familiar with hadoop distributed platform and related components 5. practical working experience in recommendation system, precision marketing, public opinion analysis is preferred.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as an ai engineer, this role is required to analyze indicators from the massive data flow of customers, excavate values, and solve practical problems through advanced artificial intelligence products and technologies.it is necessary to face the business needs of different business value chains, transform complex business problems into technical problems, and finally solve customer needs through data analysis and mining, using ai intelligent products and current advanced solutions, so as to generate better business decisions and values.in addition, by working with the product technology team to jointly build ai products, explore and create endogenous and external opportunities to create greater value for the company. main responsibilities include: 1. responsible for data mining, analysis and modeling under big data scenarios 2. provide solutions for the industry with machine learning product technology 3. communicate business requirements, define mining analysis or modeling prediction targets 4. conduct basic statistical analysis and advanced analysis using various data analysis tools 5. develop advanced machine learning and deep learning models using advanced artificial intelligence tools 6. cooperate with other technical and business teams to develop more complete solutions and applications 7. interpret and record the results of data analysis or machine learning models and effectively communicate the information to customers 8. constantly learn and master the cutting-edge technology in the field of artificial intelligence, and share the technology within the team 9. grasp the technical direction and form reusable technical solutions on this basis
position requirements: 1. computer science or a related education background - pre-requisite computer, statistics, algorithms, machine learning and mathematics skills required for data science 2. experience in data modeling, master sql, able to manipulate large amounts of data for analysis 3. proficient in various statistical machine learning models, including classification, regression, clustering, recommendation models, such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, k-means, apriori, etc 4. good command of integrated learning models and tools, such as random forest, xgboost, light gbm, etc 5. familiar with the basic principles of deep learning, master mlp/cnn/rnn model, understand natural language processing and computer vision 6. good communication skills, able to understand customer needs and present the results of analysis and modeling to customers 7. ability to learn quickly and work independently
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. as it strategist, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. support the manager and cross functions on it strategic planning, to design organizational objectives, initiatives & target value delivery 2. promote execution of cio-level key initiatives and follow up with progress milestones 3. conduct industry and technical research on strategic topics and drive key topics discussion across the organization 4. track follow-up items from corporate and it executive meetings and keep all the key items on radar 5. communicate it strategy, position and value inside and outside of it
position requirements: 1. undergraduate degree with outstanding record of academic achievement is required 2. proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities 3. ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization 4. ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with a logical mind, both verbally and in writing, in english and the local office languages
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. working closely with product managers, product owners and it peers, you will lead it architecture design and development to help lenovo's smart digital transformation in global supply chain, manufacturing, finance, services and solution sales, hr and legal. this position requires the ability to be innovative and work within the parameters of the existing platform. the candidate should be able to build a technical leadership to achieve the following goals: 1. play a key role in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design and implementation, to ensure all the technology and business goals are met with compliance to organization strategies, standards, and industry trends. 2. leverage ai algorithms and data analytical capabilities in building domain specific models and innovative solutions in global supply chain, manufacturing, finance, services and solutions, hr and legal, to address business pain points, improve productivity and time-to-market, promote sales, and increase customer satisfaction. 3. influence the product architecture roadmap if needed. work with peers to implement product strategies & technology strategies 4. use technical expertise to drive engineering excellence in software architecture design and implementation. mentor software developers on technologies, best practices and techniques. monitor a team's productivity to meet organizational goals. 5. facilitate software development tasks including stakeholder communications, project planning, solution design, coding, dit/sit/uat, incident/problem/change management, resolution and escalation as needed. 6. do hands-on development, should be assigned with software implementation tasks as needed. 7. conduct code profiling, code reviews and implement non-functional requirements. work with developers, qa and site operations to ensure code quality and code coverage in testing 8. proactive learner with the ability to research and quickly utilize new technologies. 9. work with other cross-functional and enterprise-wide organizations to develop system and process enhancements. 10. understand business requirements, both current and future, implement devops solutions including design and test automation, continuous integration and deployment, etc., utilize design principles (ooad), patterns (design patterns) & algorithms up-to-date to accomplish business directives and goals. 11. use agile/scrum methodology to deliver web or mobile solutions on time with quality.
position requirements: 1. master degree of computer science or similar specialty from a reputable university. good written and verbal english skills, good team working skills. 2. profound knowledge on artificial intelligence algorithms, including but not limited to algorithms in symbolicism/logicism, connectionism, and evolutionism/actionism, such as na?ve bayers, knn, pd tree, logistic regression (gradient descent/ascent), svm, adaboost, k-mean, cnn, rnn, etc. 3. hands-on experiences in developing ai solutions or applying ai algorithms in smart logistics and manufacturing, nlp, voice technology, vision technology, context awareness, knowledge graph, data analytics, etc. 4. master of one ai programming language (preferably python) and one ai programming platform/tool (such as tensorflow, caffe, etc.) 5. sound knowledge and hands-on experiences in big data technologies (spark, hadoop, map reduce, etc.) 6. experienced in rdbms and nosql for data modeling, mining, etl and analysis, preferably with good business intelligence (qliksense, power bi, talend, tableau, etc.) knowledge 7. sound knowledge in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design and implementation. 8. experienced with cloud computing solutions (aws, ms azure, ali cloud, etc.) and everything-as-a-service (iaas, paas, saas, daas, etc.) solutions 9. decent knowledge of micro-service architecture and technologies (service mesh/istio, k8s, spring cloud, dubbo, etc.) 10. good java, java script, or other open source (node.js, etc.) programming skills are a plus. good understanding of web or mobile application framework (e.g., spring boot, vue, etc.), utilities, and network protocols (e.g. http/https, web socket, etc.). 11. good understanding in web infrastructure like cdn, load balancer, web server, application server and database. 12. knowledge and experience in agile development. familiar with devops methodology and tools, such as jira, git, jenkins, gradle, maven, nexus, selenium, etc. 13. good knowledge of web security technologies and solutions.
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in finance team. as a finance planning analyst, your roles & responsibilities include:
1. develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control.
2. perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
3. gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
4. perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
1) bachelor’s degree in finance or other business related discipline; cpa / cfa preferred
2) possess outstanding academics achieved from a leading international university
3) ambitious high performer with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
4) quick learner, ability to handle pressure to meet tight deadlines and emotionally resilient
5) excellent communication skills with good command of both written and spoken english and chinese
6) advanced excel and powerpoint skills
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in hr. for host role in enterprise-wide, global organizational development, team member will provide key project support for:
- talent management and movement strategy
- strategic business alignment initiatives
- lenovo listens voice of employee org assessment & development
- top 100 leader initiatives
- strategic culture alignment initiatives
- hr executive committee initiatives
provides consultation and execution in three or more of the following od disciplines:
- talent management & movement strategy (including talent planning and succession)
- org survey development & analytics (i.e., org health, voice of employee)
- individual psychometric assessments for selection and development
- organizational design
- change management
- workforce planning
- behavioral sciences or related field education and experience preferred
- basic org research design methodology
- basic understanding of multivariate statistics
- project management
- cn / en language proficiency
- strong communication skills - verbal and written
- ppt design for executive presentations
- excel for data manipulation and data visualization
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group. the product manager role is the leading role in our cloud software team. focusing on execution and business transformation, you will be the keystone of our software product leadership team. we are seeking an experienced director of software product management with a proven record of leading and driving successful products/solutions and a skilled scrum practitioner with the ability to create innovative and differentiated solutions that will drive value for lenovo and our customers.
in this role, you are chartered with anticipating the market, driving key innovative software and applications strategy and delivery in the consumer technology market. you are using cloud, iot, and ai software to create personalized and cognitive device experiences that are unique to lenovo.
your day to day responsibilities will be leading your scrum teams to drive product vision, roadmap and development schedules. close collaboration with key stakeholders is required to align user stories and product requests with business value while ensuring that the customer needs are met. you will interface with customers, field representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer and be their champion in the product development & delivery process.
as the overall product owner, you will be responsible to evangelize product vision and strategy inside and outside lenovo. as a key member of the product scrum team you will closely collaborate with cross functional and development teams to create differentiated and innovative software products and solutions and direct engineering teams in the delivery and prioritization process. you will own responsibility for the go-to-market plan and final release approval on product quality & feature acceptance criteria to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers. in addition, you are the product business owner assuming fiscal responsibility, business case assumptions, and p/l management
what you will be doing:
1. you will be the expert with the detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art solutions and competitive products in this domain, and will provide product vision, strategy, business case and competitive analysis.
2. you own the product roadmap and identify and document use cases and user stories that will define product delivery priorities and timeline
3. drive product development by working closely with scrum master, engineering team and other stakeholders on product delivery in the agile environment - atdd (acceptance test drive development) based process.
4. groom the product backlog of competing feature requests by evaluating the business value of each, and prioritizing dev team work and constantly coordinating scrum masters and engineering teams including sequencing into sprints and ensuring that the dev team is working on requests based on business priorities.
5. document customer needs in the form of epics & user stories to create innovative and differentiated solutions.
6. own strategic and tactical roadmaps and product plans
7. coordinate closely with internal and external stakeholders to align on hardware & software product synergies and marketing plans.
8. ensure that prioritized solutions are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
9. strategize with product management and stakeholders on issues related to product requests, vision and overall business value.
10. assist other product managers and team members with solution delivery best practices.
what we need to see:
1. bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent real-world experience. mba is a plus!
2. software product management experience or agile methodology and scrum team experience will be preferred
3. strong analytical & business skills and ability to evaluate a mix of quantitative and qualitative data.
4. strong written and verbal communication skills
5. demonstrated ability to lead and drive complex software product definition and development with multiple internal and external stakeholders
6. outstanding organizational skills, especially the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities being executed by multiple teams.
7. atdd product ownership experience
8. cloud-driven and cross-device (pc, mobile) software market
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in intelligent devices group. as devops engineer, your roles & responsibilities include: 1. develop software to enhance cloud services delivery and management. 2. analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience. 3. ensure 24/7 service availability of lenovo cloud platform - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis. 4. work with product development, product management, qa, and customer success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
skills requirements 1. software engineer with a passion for devops 2. experience with linux-based systems, debugging, administration, and automation frameworks - bash, python, ansible, terraform, etc. 3. experience using container scheduling, management, deployments, and security - kubernetes, ambassador, istio, sops, rancher, helm 4. experience using database and messaging bus systems knowledge of sql, nosql, messaging bus systems, and object storage technologies (including global data replication) - kafka, vernemq, mongodb, postgresql, mysql 5. experience in delivering cloud services and distributed systems - deployment, monitoring, scaling, and debugging. 6. experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics - datadog, newrelic, splunk, elk, prometheus, jaeger
experience requirement (if any) 1. experience with source control and continuous integration tools - git, stash/bitbucket, jenkins, bamboo 2. hands on experience public cloud providers - amazon aws, microsoft azure, google compute engine, alibaba cloud 3. candidates of bs in computer science and related or equivalent degrees, or higher. 4. excellent verbal and written communication skills
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it organization. the digital transformation team is driving lenovo sales & marketing, product development digital transformation that expands its capability from large packaged solution project-based and traditional-technology centric team to become a more nimble organization capable of sourcing and orchestrating digital technologies to create the right infrastructure, application and service offerings to our customers.
this role will report to the director of the team and be a part of lenovo's future leaders program. this role will work closely with other team members in china & worldwide as well as participate cross-border/cross-organization rotation, in order to engage key stakeholders, gain deep insight of the organization, and develop comprehensive leadership skills. this role is also expected to contribute to digital transformation initiatives by solid technical/functional expertise and support the device cloud business growth, ultimately become global leader driving intelligence transformation across the world.
1. participate digital transformation projects and play a lead role in relative technical and functional areas
2. identify, define, and drive transformational initiatives based on deep technology and business insight
3. support other inter-team functions such as digital strategy and imperative strategies
4. complete rotation assignment and meet expectations
5. inject new generation's thinking and behavior into lenovo's culture and become role model for early career employees
1. strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
2. excellent written skills, including powerpoint, to craft clear executive communication storylines and content
3. ability to deliver powerful oral/verbal presentations to multiple stakeholder groups
4. interpersonal skills and influencing - able to build the right relationships at multiple levels for effective work, and build up credibility as future leaders at lenovo
1. strong project management and process management ability
2. passionate about internet trends, both enterprise and consumer
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in global it data platform org, responsible for operation and project manager. this role demands leadership behavior which enables and deliver change and can operate at the strategic level aligning.
operational responsibility to respective project:
1. provide global view of forecast and launch plan
2. control and monitor capacity planning
3. work on making sure projects are on budget across different domains
4. follow up the project ramp up plan
1. define the most efficient processes and tools through solid project planning skills and practices
2. co-ordinate global input into tool set requirements
3. prioritize initiatives and create implementation plans
4. develop supporting kpi's for measuring the success of new process implementations
5. develop assessment checklists
6. great communication and coordination skills
you will be involved in cross team work and support business decision making with professional colleagues from business units and data product teams around the world
1. better 2 years experience in operation management or supply chain related field；
2. excellent ability to deal with numbers：excellent communication and coordination skill;
3. good multi-task and prioritization skills: fluent english，teamwork oriented
you will join lenovo global future leaders program in international sales organization (iso) japan. in this strategy specialist role, you will manage and facilitate important projects and initiatives in lenovo / necpc holding. in this role you will: 1. manage / facilitate important projects / initiatives in lenovo / necpc holding 2. identify issue / bottle neck to execute 3. create solutions in alignment with each related functions/segments 4. support all segments/functions to achieve short term goal (stamp aspiration plan) 5. support strategic planning including market intelligence study 6. work with strategy director / coo / japan president to set and execute solid/bold mid-long term goal
position requirements: 1. fluent english and japanese skills for meeting discussion and e-mail communication 2. strong problem-solving skill 3. logical but soft communication skill with lots of stakeholders 4. strong excel and powerpoint skills (pivot table analysis etc.) 5. strong basic business skill (prioritization, multi-tasking) 6. can do / positive mindset and will to personal growth as a business person